My name is Amber-Jade Sanderson and I am your Labor Member for the State Seat of Morley (which covers Morley, Noranda, Dianella and Nollamara).
I grew up around Morley, my parents bought their first house on Guildford road. My father still lives there today and I live locally with my partner and two kids.
I am representing the people of Morley to deliver:
- Strong Economy & More Jobs. The McGowan Labor Government has provided stable leadership for our state and worked hard to fix the state finances. Thousands of local jobs will be created with the Morley-Ellenbrook Rail Line.
- Supporting Small Business. We raised the threshold for payroll tax exemption. This means that over 1,000 businesses will no longer have to contribute and an additional 11,000 have received a tax cut.
- Better public transport. Mark McGowan and WA Labor is building METRONET, the Morley-Ellenbrook Rail line will create enormous economic opportunity for our community, not to mention better access public transport.
- Improve education outcomes for kids. Since being elected in 2017, every single state school in our community has received funding for improved facilities including science labs, playgrounds, undercover areas and administration blocks
- Put patients first. WA Labor has delivered local Urgent Care Clinics to reduce wait-lists and relieve pressure on our emergency departments.
If you have any questions or enquiries, don't hesitate to contact me.